Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Hello vapers!
Hello vapers!
I see this is a new forum so I'd like to say hi to everyone reading this and hope to see you all around this forum! It's really good to find another forum supporting vapers and I'd like to show you my support by supporting you guys here!

I've been vaping for around 3 years and have never looked back, I'm not an expert on electronic cigarettes or vaping but i do thoroughly enjoy it more than smoking cigarettes now.
I live in the UK where vaping is legal but the government are creating new laws and banning vaping in public places (just like smoking) . Also we can only buy 10ML e-juice bottles here, that's a bit stupid in my opinion because vaping is harm reduction but smokers can only buy packs of 20 cigarettes to stop the kids from buying packs of 10! So i guess all the kids are going to be vaping from now on as the 10ML bottles are cheaper!!

Thats enough of me ranting lol.

Welcome Puff Fiction you are our first new member!  Congratulations Smile  (sorry no prizes)
We've only been going a couple of days so bear with us lol
Every forum starts off small but we'll soon build up a reputation of experienced vapers who will hopefully share their stories and recipes with us. I'm a novice myself, only stopped smoking 5 weeks ago and jumped on the vaping train!

E-cigarettes have improved with technology compared with a few years ago, they have a much better vapour production and you get a very wide variety of flavours now. I'm hoping to become a connoisseur of e-liquid flavours!

Welcome again Puff Fiction and hope to see you around.
Jump on board the Vaping Train

TubeCoin Address:  AVAcRRvWyQeecpfPGiRuVfWsakA4S1zNvH

Hey there guys. I'm a new reviewer on YouTube and I've been trying to get my channel off the ground for around a month now. I've been smoke free and vaping for over 4 years now and I owe vaping a lot... it saved me from my 30 a day smoking habit...
I review anything vape related although I mainly use mechanical mods and drippers. I review juice, hardware and any vape related news and views. If you can please take a look at my channel as every like, view and subscribe helps it to grow... well done for getting off the stinkys and although it's hard as hell it can be done. Vaping sure makes it easier than it would be without... good luck with staying smoke free and good luck with this forum. I'll be back on a regular basis... happy vaping ????? wn8vapes

(07-12-2017, 11:32 AM)Vaping Train Wrote: Welcome Puff Fiction you are our first new member!  Congratulations Smile  (sorry no prizes)
We've only been going a couple of days so bear with us lol
Every forum starts off small but we'll soon build up a reputation of experienced vapers who will hopefully share their stories and recipes with us. I'm a novice myself, only stopped smoking 5 weeks ago and jumped on the vaping train!

E-cigarettes have improved with technology compared with a few years ago, they have a much better vapour production and you get a very wide variety of flavours now. I'm hoping to become a connoisseur of e-liquid flavours!

Welcome again Puff Fiction and hope to see you around.

Thanks Vaping Train, I see you've been busy and have new members!  Keep up the good work

(07-13-2017, 12:29 AM)wn8vapes Wrote: Hey there guys. I'm a new reviewer on YouTube and I've been trying to get my channel off the ground for around a month now. I've been smoke free and vaping for over 4 years now and I owe vaping a lot... it saved me from my 30 a day smoking habit...
 I review anything vape related although I mainly use mechanical mods and drippers. I review juice, hardware and any vape related news and views. If you can please take a look at my channel as every like, view and subscribe helps it to grow... well done for getting off the stinkys and although it's hard as hell it can be done. Vaping sure makes it easier than it would be without... good luck with staying smoke free and good luck with this forum. I'll be back on a regular basis... happy vaping ????? wn8vapes

Hay that sounds great maybe you can post your You-tube link here or even a review video?