Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
How often do i need to replace the wick
Hi guys, I have a question.

I have a cleito tank and a RTA for it, how often do i need to change the wick? also how do you know when the coils needs changing?
I've not yet had a coil burn out, not even on the cleito coils, they just start to taste burnt, but when i pulled it to bits the wire was still intact just covered in burnt gunk, but the wick (cotton) was burnt and stunk, can they be re-built?

Just a couple of newbie questions
Thanks
Lloyd
Jump on board the Vaping Train

TubeCoin Address:  AVAcRRvWyQeecpfPGiRuVfWsakA4S1zNvH

Hi mate, you will know when you need to replace the wick. It will just stop performing. The flavour will die and the clouds will disappear... change them regularly mate. Cotton is inexpensive and you will enjoy your vape a hell of a lot more with clean and fresh wicks... takeout your old citton. Dry burn your coils until they glow. Now be careful here.... go to your sink, glow yourcoils and just hold them under VERY VERY slow running water so they hiss... DONT GET WATER IN YOUR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!! your coils can be cleaned this way but please please take care. If you do it right your coils will look likenew and be read your for fresh cotton... please be careful mate....

That's only for the RTA mate. Pre built coils are bin bound once they die. Don't even bother messing with them. Just toss the prebuilt. It's had it...

(08-16-2017, 01:04 PM)wn8vapes Wrote: Hi mate, you will know when you need to replace the wick. It will just stop performing. The flavour will die and the clouds will disappear... change them regularly mate. Cotton is inexpensive and you will enjoy your vape a hell of a lot more with clean and fresh wicks... takeout your old cotton. Dry burn your coils until they glow. Now be careful here.... go to your sink, glow your coils and just hold them under VERY VERY slow running water so they hiss... DONT GET WATER IN YOUR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!! your coils can be cleaned this way but please please take care. If you do it right your coils will look likenew and be read your for fresh cotton... please be careful mate....

That's only for the RTA mate. Pre built coils are bin bound once they die. Don't even bother messing with them. Just toss the prebuilt. It's had it...

That's perfect it's just what i wanted to know, i've gone off pre-built coils now I've installed this RTA on my Cleito.
Thanks WN8 Vapes
Jump on board the Vaping Train

TubeCoin Address:  AVAcRRvWyQeecpfPGiRuVfWsakA4S1zNvH