Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
RTA Keeps Popping
Hello,  I have a question hopefully some knows the the answer!
My Cleito RTA keeps popping on the inhale after about a 3 second draw, sometimes its a really loud POP, am i doing something wrong? pictures below.  oh it's 0.42 ohms at 30 watt. if i go higher wattage it happens more quickly than 3 seconds.

Jump on board the Vaping Train

TubeCoin Address:  AVAcRRvWyQeecpfPGiRuVfWsakA4S1zNvH

(08-17-2017, 08:48 PM)Vaping Train Wrote: Hello,  I have a question hopefully some knows the the answer!
My Cleito RTA keeps popping on the inhale after about a 3 second draw, sometimes its a really loud POP, am i doing something wrong? pictures below.  oh it's 0.42 ohms at 30 watt. if i go higher wattage it happens more quickly than 3 seconds.

It has to do with how tight your wick is in the coil. Try thicker wicking. The pop is juice super heating in a gap between the wick and coil creating a bit of pressure that creates a pop

(09-01-2017, 03:58 PM)AL13NVAPEZ Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 08:48 PM)Vaping Train Wrote: Hello,  I have a question hopefully some knows the the answer!

It has to do with how tight your wick is in the coil. Try thicker wicking. The pop is juice super heating in a gap between the wick and coil creating a bit of pressure that creates a pop

Yes thats what i done, I never had the correct tools so i wound the wire around the 2mm hex key to make the coil, then had a job trying to get the wick in!  After that it was popping (Exploding), so i made a new coil 3.5mm put more wick in and no problem since!
Jump on board the Vaping Train

TubeCoin Address:  AVAcRRvWyQeecpfPGiRuVfWsakA4S1zNvH